Faulu Kenya is a Deposit Taking Micro-Finance Company, registered in Kenya under the Micro-Finance Act which is regulated by the Central Bank of Kenya. Faulu was founded as a programme of Food for the Hungry International (FHI), a Christian relief and development organisation based in Phoenix Arizona in USA and has grown to become an MFI that offers both savings and credit services to millions of Kenyans.
More information on:
Mkopo Biashara loans
This is a business working capital loan designed to facilitate your growth, expansion and the upgrade of your business.It includes:interest reduction for customers with good repayment history,top-up facility is available with a Convenient repayment plan.The loan amounts from as little as Kshs 1,000.
- Daraja 1 – Kshs 20,000 Up to 12 Months to repay
- Daraja 2 – Kshs 200, 000 Up to 24 Months to repay
- Daraja 3 – Kshs 5,000,000 Up to 60 Months to repay
Business Loans of up to Ksh 50M for individuals and businesses that can be used for-
Working Capital: To expand your business and provide capital for your operations.
- LPO financing: To provide your business with short term financing to undertake tender awarded projects or supply goods and services.
- Asset Financing: To help you or your business to acquire assets such as a personal car or light duty commercial vehicles, tractors, plant and machinery for light industries.
- Import and export financing: To facilitate your export and import business by accommodating any funding gaps in your trade cycle.
- Insurance Premium Financing: To allow you to pay insurance premiums.
This is a quick source of working capital for market traders to take advantage of opportunities that arise in their operation.
The benefits include the following :
- Easy application process
- Quick working capital boost
- Convenient repayment terms
- Affordable interest rate
- Quick loan processing